ABOUT THIS COURSE
Fire Safety Awareness is unlike any other fire safety training. It’s a high-impact programme designed to be fun and get people fully involved. The course avoids the use of off-putting legal language. Instead, the jargon-free content is based on what people need to know in practice.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Fire Safety Awareness is for people at any level, in any sector worldwide, who need a grounding in the essentials of fire safety.
– Improved organisation-wide fire safety awareness culture and appreciation of fire safety measures
– Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
– Enhanced reputation within your supply chain
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR EMPLOYERS?
– Peace of mind from the training that’s designed and quality-controlled by IOSH, the Chartered body for safety and health professionals.
– Minimal disruption to working days and shifts – the programme is delivered in just half a day, including the assessment.
– Efficient and effective learning – fire safety basics are covered in a single, self-contained session
– Globally-recognised, respected and certificated training for your staff
– Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies from around the world, to help reinforce learning throughout the course
You’ll be evaluated using a multi-format question paper