ABOUT THIS COURSE
Working Safely is a completely different approach to safety and health training. It’s a high-impact programme designed to be fun and get people fully involved. The first-class, jargon-free content is based on what people need to know in practice, and not off-putting legal language.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Working Safely is for people at any level, in any sector worldwide, who need a grounding in the essentials of safety and health. It gives everyone at work an understanding of why they must ‘work safely’ – and does it in an enjoyable way.
– Greater productivity, from fewer hours lost due to sickness and accidents
– Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
– Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
– Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR EMPLOYERS?
– Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality-controlled by IOSH – the Chartered body for safety and health professionals
– Minimal disruption to working days and shifts – the programme is delivered in just one day, including the assessment
– Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics are covered in a single,
– Globally-recognised, respected and certificated training for its staff
– Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies from around the world, to help reinforce learning throughout the course. Each module is backed by scenarios from genuine work situations. The course includes interactive games and quizzes, helping delegates to learn in a refreshingly informal way.
You’ll be evaluated using a multi-format question paper and a multiple choice hazard spotting exercise.