ABOUT THIS COURSE
Managing Safely is unlike any other course. You’ll find a practical programme, full of step-by-step guidance, and a sharp business focus. But you’ll also find that the highly innovative format and content engages and inspires your staff – critical to getting safety and health embedded across the whole organisation.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Managing Safely is designed for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation worldwide. They won’t suddenly become safety experts – but they’ll get up-to-speed on the practical actions they need to take, and gain the knowledge and tools to tackle the safety and health issues they’re responsible for. Importantly, Managing Safely makes a powerful case for safety and health being an integral part of day-to-day management and business.
– Greater productivity, from fewer hours lost due to sickness and accidents
– Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
– Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
– Enhanced reputation within your supply chain
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR EMPLOYERS?
– Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality-controlled by the Chartered body for safety and health professionals, IOSH
– Flexibility – the programme can be delivered flexibly so that it suits your business
– Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics are covered in a single programme
– Globally-recognised, respected and certificated training for your managers and supervisors
Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies from across the globe help drive the points home over the whole course. Each module is backed by crystal-clear examples and recognisable scenarios, and summaries reinforce the key learning points.
In order to successfully complete the course and gain the relevant certificate, delegates must pass a practical assessment and a 45-minute written assessment paper containing 20 questions