ABOUT THIS COURSE
Environment for Business is a completely different approach to environmental training for managers and supervisors. You’ll find a practical programme, full of step-by-step guidance, and a sharp business focus. But you’ll also find that the content engages and inspires your staff – critical to getting the message embedded across the whole organisation
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Environment for Business is designed for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation worldwide, who require an awareness of environmental impact and sustainability. They won’t suddenly become environmental experts –but they’ll get up-to-speed on the practical actions they need to take, and gain the knowledge and tools to tackle relevant issues within their organisation. Importantly,
Environment for Business makes a powerful case for environmental awareness and sustainability being an integral part of day-to-day management and business.
– Improved organisation-wide environment awareness culture and appreciation of environmental impact
– Active staff involvement to improve the workplace and organisational processes
– Enhanced reputation within your supply chain
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR EMPLOYERS?
– Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality-controlled by IOSH, the Chartered body for safety and health professionals.
– Flexibility – the programme can be delivered flexibly so that it suits your business.
– Efficient and effective learning
–Environmental awareness basics are covered in a single programme
– Globally-recognised, respected and certificated training for your managers and supervisors
– Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies from across the globe help drive the points home over the whole course. Each module is backed by crystal clear examples and recognisable scenarios, and summaries reinforce the key learning points
You’ll be evaluated using a multi-format question paper